Chiropractic Services for Residents in Charlottesville and Surrounding Areas
At Ivy Commons Family Chiropractic in Charlottesville, we are happy to offer a wide selection of chiropractic services to help the healthcare needs of residents in Charlottesville and surrounding areas. Whether you are suffering from back pain, neck pain, or any other aches, our chiropractor can evaluate your issue and determine the underlying cause of the problem. Once a cause is established, we can create a treatment plan to relieve your pain and improve your health.
Services Offered to Our Patients
To treat whatever condition is ailing you, we have a variety of services our chiropractor can use to help. Several of them are stated below:
- Massage therapy helps soothe inflamed tissues, improve blood flow, and stimulate a healthy healing process of most injuries and conditions.
- Spinal adjustment can improve joint and nerve function, ease aches and pains, and restore normal skeletal alignment.
- KST (Koren Specific Techniques) is a three-step process to help challenge, check, and correct the entire skeletal structure.
- Nutritional consultation and lifestyle advice by our chiropractor will give you ideas on the types of foods and activities to avoid to help maintain your healthy lifestyle.
- The drop-table method allows our chiropractor to manipulate specific areas of the body more efficiently.
- Corrective exercises will be given by our doctor for you to do at home to help retrain muscles to provide proper support, comfort, and function.
To better detect the underlying cause of your pain, we have on-site X-ray equipment as well as Surface EMG and Thermal Scans.
The services mentioned above are non-invasive, safe, and quite effective. They can help you heal from an injury caused by work, sports, or auto accident as well as conditions like sciatica, pinched nerve, herniated disc, chronic back or neck pain, headaches, migraines, arthritis, and subluxation.
Schedule an Appointment Today
If you believe you need chiropractic services, make an appointment with our Charlottesville chiropractor at Ivy Commons Family Chiropractic. Let our certified chiropractor find out the root cause of your pain and treat it, so you can get back to living healthy. Using our methods will help you not only treat your current pain but also allow you to continue your healthy lifestyle in the future. Call our office today at 434-293-2779 to book an appointment.